SPUMS Conference Sponsorship
Sponsorships for Presentation at South Pacific Underwater Medicine Society (SPUMS) Conference 2023
The Australasian Diving Safety Foundation (ADSF) is proud to offer some sponsorships for recent SPUMS Diploma of Diving & Hyperbaric Medicine (DipDHM) graduates to attend and make a presentation at the SPUMS Annual Scientific Meeting in June 2023. The sponsorship, to the value of AUD$2,500, is to assist with registration and some travel and accommodation expenses.
The awarding of such a sponsorship will be at the sole discretion of the ADSF. It will be largely based on the following criteria:
1. A maximum of three sponsorships would be offered.
2. The talk must be related to diving medicine/diving safety.
3. The talk must be accepted by SPUMS for presentation at the ASM.
4. The funds would be paid after attendance at and presentation of the applicant’s talk at the conference.
5. An abstract (maximum 300 words) must be included with the application.
6. Only one applicant from a particular hyperbaric unit in Australia or New Zealand would be eligible (depending
on the number of applicants).
Interested persons should complete the relevant APPLICATION FORM and send it by email to email@example.com. Applications for conference registration are separate and must be done directly with SPUMS, via the link below: